Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Con pics 2012

MUST HAVE IT ALL!!!! Actually he's jonesing for a WONKA Bar

What would Scott do for a WONKA BAR? :)

Giant Power Ranger. Hell that would be about the size for Giant Man.

DEADPOOL MOUSE


WHOA!!!! How fine you look in your costume. I give this the FIRST PRIZE. :)



Restrooms were full I guess.

Lone Ranger, Xena, John Steed and Emma Peel.

TOTAL RECALL CAR and SUITS

SEAN ASTIN


DOUBLE YO!!! THIS WAS costume runner up. :)



The ATLANTIAN SWORD

KANE'S SUIT

Tom, Bert, and Bill, The Stone Trolls from the Hobbit (movie)



Defending us against the Thumpers


The OUTER SPACE MEN series by Four  Horsemen


TERRA FIRMA



KAMEN RIDER


Bud Plants...Oh how small the booth is!!!





4 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

I saw you take most of these. I was dressed as a ninja.

MrGoodson2 said...

Just thought of a good put down. You're about as useless as a ninja with a bad back.

JMG said...

Sure you were. I saw more people looking like the whole lot of us at this Con. The Geek gene perhaps? Sorry I missed ya. Only ran into a handful of people just roaming. WAY TOO MANY people now.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Ah you should have came by and said hi to me n Rob!